Dowdle Folk Art San Antonio 500pc 16x20 Puzzles
The Alamo City is one of history and heritage featuring, Spanish missions, the river walk, and, of course, the Alamo. San Antonio is the second-largest city in the state of Texas, and the seventh-largest in the U.S. Catch the unique Tejano flavor of San Antonio in this new piece by folk artist Eric Dowdle See the world like never before through the whimsical paintings of folk artist Eric Dowdle. His unique style captures the heart and soul of us all. Its people, places, and heritage come together beautifully in each piece of this spectacular collection that will be cherished for years by those who love this state and great art. Finished Size: 16 x 20"
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell
- Fun and entertaining items are found within the intricate details of the artwork
- Full color image insert with extra zip-lock baggie
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve
- Made in America from high quality materials
We Also Recommend