Marcus & Marcus Palm Grasp Fork & Spoon Baby Feeding Set - Pokey the Piglet (Pink)
The Marcus & Marcus Palm Grasp Fork & Spoon Set was designed with little hands in mind. Parents on our team noticed that their toddlers were having trouble handling the regular spoon and fork set. So, the designers set out to create utensils that are perfect for little hands and developing motor skills. By the ages of 12M – 18M, toddlers use a pincer grip with their thumb and index to pick things up. We shortened our regular fork and spoon set and turned the handle 90 degrees so the utensils will fit more easily into a toddler’s palm grip.
- Palm Grasp makes self-feeding easier and much more enjoyable for junior
- With the Palm Grasp Fork & Spoon, mealtimes will be less messy, less chaotic and much more fun, all while helping develop your little one’s fine motor skills as they learn to self-feed
- You’ll be impressed to see how quickly your little one will learn as they gain confidence at the dinner table
- Made with BPA-free, PVC-free and phthalate-free food-grade silicone for a soft-grip handle
- Top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
We Also Recommend