BRIO Shinkansen Passenger Train
Shinkansen, the world's first high-speed train system, was introduced in Japan in 1964. The line was Tokyo-Osaka, and the train is lightning fast. However, on this train you set the speed. What would a railway set be like without these? If your looking for a new set of wheels for your railway, your in the right place. Ages 3+. Founded in Sweden in 1884, Brio makes the highest quality wooden toys that have delighted children and created happy memories for generations. Both educational and fun, Brio's uncompromising focus on design, quality and craftsmanship create toys of lasting value that stimulate creativity and imagination. Engaging play and learning are integral themes in all Brio toys, satisfying a child's educational needs and growing with them through their various phases of development.
- The BRIO Shinkansen Passenger Train is a great addition to your Railroad!
- Includes two engines and a passenger car in wood
- Features characteristic sloping aerodynamic nose on the engines
- Fully compatible with all BRIO wooden railway sets
- For ages 3 years old and up
We Also Recommend