Cheengoo Organic Bamboo Hand Crocheted Mini Doll - Kayla the Koala
Meet Kayla the Koala! She is a sweet, super soft and cuddly mini doll made entirely by hand with soft yarn derived from the pulp of the organically grown and sustainably harvested bamboo trees. Entirely hand crocheted using 100% organically grown (Ecocert certified) and sustainably harvested (FSC certified) bamboo. Makes a perfect organic and eco-friendly gift. Bamboo is also a renewable, sustainable resource. Cheengoo means "friend" in Korean! Designed in San Francisco, USA but lovingly hand-crocheted by a team of artisan women in China, mostly mothers and farmers working to provide their families with extra income for basic needs. Meets ASTM and CPSIA requirements. For 6 months old and up. Size: 7.5" tall.
- Meet Kayla the Koala - your little one's new best friend!
- Easy for little hands to grasp and is hand crocheted with 100% organically grown bamboo bamboo yarn
- Cheengoo toys are unique, soft and richly textured
- Bailey the Bunny is 7.5" tall, is a Fair Trade product and 100% safe for baby
- For ages 6 months old and up
We Also Recommend
Baby Jack Baby Sensory Crinkle & Teething Square Lovey Toy with Closed Ribbon Tags for Increased Stimulation: 8"X8" Airplanes
Baby Jack Blankets Baby Sensory, Security & Teething Closed Ribbon Tag 8"x8" Lovey Blanket with Minky Dot Fabric - Prayer (Non-Crinkle)