Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - 100 Pieces - Three Little Pigs
“Little pig, little pig, let me come in.” “No, no, not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.” “Then I’ll huff, and I’ll puff, and I’ll blow your house in.” Explore the work of “The Three Little Pigs,” piece by piece in Eric’s new rendition of the beloved fable. First published in 1890 in the book “English Fairy Tales” by Joseph Jacobs, “The Three Little Pigs” is a story that all children have been told. Take this opportunity to explore the message of hard work, independence, commitment, and family while putting this puzzle together. What is your version? This 100-piece puzzle has larger pieces, easier for the youngest and oldest puzzle makers in the family. Enjoy some quality time with family and friends as you put together a Dowdle Folk Art Puzzle. Eric Dowdle captivates people of all ages with the wit, charm and detail in which he portrays a scene. This high quality puzzle will measure 16" x 20" when done.
- Enjoy this beloved tale all over again with this fun 100-piece jigsaw puzzle with large pieces
- Features art by Eric Dowdle, with his signature style of storytelling
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell, with fun and entertaining items to find within the artwork
- Comes in a re-closable collector's box with sleeve, with a full color image insert and resealable bag to store puzzle pieces for future use
- Made in the USA with high quality materials; finished size is 16" x 20"
We Also Recommend