Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - Minnesota Twins - 100 Pieces
In 1960, Major League Baseball granted the city of Minneapolis an expansion team. Washington owner Calvin Griffith, Clark’s nephew and adopted son, requested that he be allowed to move his team to Minneapolis and instead give Washington the expansion team. Upon league approval, the team moved to Minnesota after the 1960 season, setting up shop in Metropolitan Stadium, while Washington fielded a brand new “Washington Senators” (which later became the Texas Rangers prior to the 1972 season).
- BASEBALL STADIUM SERIES featuring scenes from iconic baseball stadiums throughout America.
- Enjoy the process of building this 100 piece puzzle measuring 16 X 20 inches.
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell - by Artist Eric Dowdle
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve, full color image insert and extra zip-lock baggie
- Made in America from high quality materials
We Also Recommend