Fascinations Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model - Horse Armor
During the late Middle Ages as armored protection for knights became more effective, their mounts became targets. Barding was developed in response to this vulnerability, The armor consisted mainly of plate armor and hardened leather. Difficulty is Moderate. For ages 14 years and older.
- Assembled Size : 3.5"h x 0.9"w x 3.8"d
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Remove parts from steel sheets, assemble yourself
- Assemble with connecting tabs, no glue required
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend