Fascinations Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model - Japanese Toyotomi Armor
This model is a replica of the armor worn by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, the preeminent daimyo, warrior, general, samurai, and politician of the Sengoku period and is regarded as Japan's second "great unifier”. Difficulty is Moderate. For ages 14 years and older.
- Assembled Size : 4.5"h x 2.1"w x 2"d
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Remove parts from steel sheets, assemble yourself
- Assemble with connecting tabs, no glue required
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend