Fascinations Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model - Melbourne W-Class Tram
Melbourne W-Class Tram is a family of electric trams built between 1923 and 1956. In total 752 trams were built. A small fleet continues to operate on the tramway network of Melbourne. The W-class tram has become a cultural icon and those that remain in Melbourne are classified by the National Trust of Australia. Difficulty is Moderate. For ages 14 years and older.
- Assembled Size : 5.12"L x 1.77"W x 0.98"H
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Remove parts from steel sheets, assemble yourself
- Assemble with connecting tabs, no glue required
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend