Fascinations Metal Earth B-1B Lancer 3D Metal Model Kit
Is a supersonic variable-sweep wing, heavy bomber used by the United States Air Force and is commonly referred to as the bone due to its “B-1” designation. It is one of three strategic bombers in the U.S. Air Force fleet as of 2018. The other two are the B-2 Spirit "Stealth Bomber" and the B-52 Stratofortress
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- B-1B LANCER – 2 Sheet Model with a challenging difficulty level.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all
We Also Recommend