Fascinations Metal Earth Boeing 747 Airplane 3D Metal Model Kit
This wide-body commercial airliner and cargo transport aircraft is often referred to as a Jumbo Jet. It first flew Feb. 9th, 1969 and has become one of the world's most recognizable aircraft. Assembled model measures 3.90" x 2.96" x 1.05".
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From Steel Sheet to Museum Quality 3D Model
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Wire snips and needle-nose pliers are helpful
- Assembled Size: 3.90" x 2.96" x 1.05"
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend