Fascinations Metal Earth - Chinese Ming Armor
This model is an example of some of the most magnificent and iconic armor from ancient China. It was worn by the Dahan General, a group of some 1,500 guardians that belonged to the army of the secret service of the Ming Dynasty. Their task was to protect the emperor and the dynasty. Difficulty is Moderate. For ages 14 years and older.
- Assembled Size : 4.4"h x 2.2"w x 1.1"d
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Remove parts from steel sheets, assemble yourself
- Assemble with connecting tabs, no glue required
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend