Fascinations Metal Earth Chrysler Building 3D Metal Model Kit
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The Chrysler Building is an Art Deco skyscraper in New York City, located on the east side of Manhattan at the intersection of 42nd Street and Lexington Avenue. Standing at 1,047 feet it was the world’s tallest building for 11 months before it was surpassed by the Empire State Building in 1931. The model is 3.32 x 1.15 x 1.15 inches when built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From Steel Sheet to Museum Quality 3D Model
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Wire snips and needle-nose pliers are helpful
- Assembled Size: 3.32" x 1.17" x 1.17"
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend