Fascinations Metal Earth De Haviland Tiger Moth Biplane 3D Metal Model Kit
The De Haviland Tiger Moth is a 1930s biplane designed by Geoffrey de Havilland and was operated by the Royal Air Force (RAF) and others as a primary trainer. It is a very easy plane to fly with a stall speed of only 25 knots. However, it has no electrical system and must be started by hand.
- Fascinations Metal Earth - De Haviland Tiger Moth Biplane
- Remove parts from steel sheets
- Assemble with connecting tabs
- Assembled Size: 3.59" x 2.85" x 0.98"
- No glue required
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend