Fascinations Metal Earth Drum Set 3D Metal Model Kit
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. A drum set is a collection of drums and other percussion instruments set up to be played by a single player. The first recognizable ancestors of the modern drum kit were born in the Vaudeville era. The model is 3.2x2.15x2.05 inches when built. Difficulty level: Moderate. No glue or solder needed.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs, tweezers are included.
- Finished Size 3.20" x 2.15" x 2.03" HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all
- DRUM SET – 2 Sheet Model with a moderate difficulty level. Assembled size 3.20" x 2.15" x 2.03"
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
We Also Recommend