Fascinations Metal Earth Fokker D-VII Airplane 3D Metal Model Kit
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. Manfred von Richthofen praised this aircraft as the best he had flown. It offered excellent performance, yet it was safe and easy to fly. Richthofen's recommendation led to the first provisional order for 400 production aircraft. In all, Germany produced around 3,300 D-VII aircraft in summer and autumn of 1918. The model is 2.54 x 2.54 x 1.25 inches when built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed. For ages 14 years and older.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From Steel Sheet to Museum Quality 3D Model
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Wire snips and needle-nose pliers are helpful
- Assembled Size: 2.54" x 2.54" x 1.25"
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend