Fascinations Metal Earth Leaning Tower of Pisa Building 3D Metal Model Kit
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The Leaning Tower of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt to one side, is the freestanding bell tower of the cathedral in the Italian city of Pisa. Work on the ground floor of the white marble campanile began on August 8, 1173. The model is 2.4x1.9x1.9 inches when built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up.
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs.
- LEANING TOWER OF PISA – 1 Sheet Model with an easy difficulty level. Assembled Size: 2.42 x 1.87 x 1.87 inches
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions.
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all.
We Also Recommend