Fascinations Metal Earth P-51 Mustang Airplane 3D Metal Model Kit
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheet and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The P-51 Mustang is a long-range World War II fighter aircraft that flew as a bomber escort over Germany. Powered with the British Rolls-Royce Merlin engine it was unmatched by any other piston fighter aircraft of World War II. The model is 3.5 x 3.7 x 1.17 inches when built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed.
- Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions
- From Steel Sheet to Museum Quality 3D Model - No glue or solder needed
- Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- Assembled Size: 3.51" x 3.71" x 1.17"
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend