Fascinations Metal Earth Space Shuttle Discovery 3D Metal Model Kit
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces and follow the included directions to assemble your model. No solder or glue required. The Space Shuttle Discovery had its maiden voyage was on August 30, 1984. Since then it has flown more than any other Spacecraft having completed 39 successful missions one of which was the launching of the Hubble Space Telescope. Discovery now resides at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC. The model is 3.9x2.75x1.95 inches when built.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up.
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs.
- SPACE SHUTTLE DISCOVERY – 1 Sheet Model with an easy difficulty level. Assembled Size: 3.90 x 2.73 x 1.95 inches.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions.
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all.
We Also Recommend