Fascinations Metal Earth Yomeimon Gate 3D Metal Model Kit
Yomeimon Gate – Is part of the Tosho-gu Shrine in Kikko which is the mausoleum of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa shogunate. It is one of Japan's most ornate structures, giving off a grand and imposing air with its intricate decorations and architectural features Superior detail in these do it yourself (DIY) models begin as a 4 inch steel sheet and when completed create a fabulous 3D miniature model. Easy to follow printed instructions included in every package. Build your entire collection today!
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up.
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs.
- YOMEIMON GATE – 3.25 Sheet Model with a moderate difficulty level. Assembled Size: 1.75 L x 2.75 W x 2.5 H inches
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions.
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all.
We Also Recommend