Hart Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces Arizona
Arizona is the 48th state and last of the contiguous states to be admitted to the Union, achieving statehood on February 14, 1912. Desert climate to the south, Douglas fir, and spruce trees, mountain ranges to the north, featuring the Grand Canyon National Park, which is one of the world’s seven natural wonders. Discover how much there is to see and do in Arizona with this 24”x 30” 1000 piece puzzle. By Kate Ward Thacker
- OUR MISSON is to preserve our National Parks, arts, education, medical research, animal shelters and veterans. When you purchase a Hart Puzzle, you become a piece in our cause to help. The list of charities we are supporting are included in the box.
- THE MAKERS In a small town just outside Indianapolis called Tipton is a company of dedicated craftsman, who are committed everyday to creating and manufacturing Hart Puzzles. We would like to proudly tip our hat to Tipton and the American Worker.
- PUZZLES with HART - Premium Quality 1000-Piece 24" x 30" X-Large Jigsaw Puzzle with Excellent Graphics & the Finest Artist.
- RECYCLE & GIFTING - Made with 100% of the Highest Quality Recycled Materials. When you are finished please consider sharing your experience by donating it to places in need; senior centers, schools, hospitals, rehab facilities and veteran centers.
- OUR GOAL - Tugging your Heartstrings. Proudly Made in the USA.
We Also Recommend