ICONX 3D Metal Model Kits - Yamato Battleship - Three Sheets
The Yamato Battleship was built for the Imperial Japanese Navy shortly before World War II. She and her sister ship, Musashi, were the heaviest and most powerfully armed battleships ever constructed, displacing 72,800 tonnes. Her design plans were based upon Japan's belief that a powerful navy was the key to controlling the Pacific Ocean.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Completed dimensions are 11.61" L x 1.77" W x 2.56" H
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Snips and Tweezers are helpful
- Difficulty Level Challenging - For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend