Manhattan Toy Dress up Friends Henri Doll for Toddlers, 15"
Henri is the perfect gift for toddlers 18 months and up learning to dress themselves. This soft bodied sailor-themed doll helps littles ones foster dressing skills. Henri features a variety of different dressing accessories for toddlers to master: Velcro-like belt, working belt buckle, satin neck tie, shoelace, shoe strap that buttons, back that zips and suspenders that fasten to his trousers. Not only is he a great learning tool, but he's cute enough to quickly become a favorite of any child. Dress Up Friends Henri supports the development of dexterity and fine motor skills, and soon little one will recognize these fasteners, laces, and characteristics in their own clothing, putting them in action with joy of accomplishment. Since 1978, Manhattan Toy has been making award-winning, high quality, educational toys for your baby, toddler or kid. From incredibly soft plush toys to baby dolls and doll accessories, our goal is to provide the safest and best toys available.
- Ultra-soft Sailor boy doll is a perfect little playtime and travel companion
- Activities help develop fine motor skills and encourage kids to explore dressing themselves
- Attractive contrasting colors and features help stimulate and nurture your child's imagination
- Made of soft, surface washable fabrics; soft doll's hat configured to stay in place
- Suitable for children 18 months and up; dress up boy doll stands 15.5" high
We Also Recommend