Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model - Apollo Lunar Module (2 Sheets)
Assemble your own Apollo Lunar Module with ease with this Metal Earth Model Kit from Fascinations! These amazingly detailed DIY models start as 4-inch square steel sheets and finish as amazing 3-D models. Use the easy-to-follow instructions included with the sheet to pop out the pieces, bend the tabs, and connect them at the attachment points! Was a two part spacecraft used to carry a crew of two from lunar orbit to the surface of the moon and back. The descent stage served as the launch pad for the ascent stage plus it housed the landing gear, engines and fuel needed for landing. Six such craft successfully landed on the Moon between 1969 and 1972.
- Fascinations Metal Earth - Apollo Lunar Module
- Assembled Size: 2.34" x 2.34" x 2.15"
- Remove parts from steel sheets, assemble yourself
- Assemble with connecting tabs, no glue required
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend