Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model - Cessna 182 Floatplane
Cessna 182 is a four-seat light aircraft with fixed landing gear that is powered by a 230 hp Continental engine. The plane was designed as the tricycle gear variant of the Cessna 180. Designed with additional cabin space, it has become a popular floatplane for supplying towns and villages in remote areas.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Snips and Tweezers are helpful
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend