Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model - Japanese Rickshaw
Is a mode of human-powered transport by which a runner draws a two-wheeled cart which seats one or two people. An American missionary to Japan, is said to have invented the device around 1869 to transport his invalid wife through the streets of Yokohama.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Assembled Size: 2.8" x 1.34" x 2.68"
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Snips and Tweezers are helpful
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend