Fascinations Metal Earth 3D Laser Cut Model Silver Edition - Mars Rover (2 Sheets)
Assemble your own Mars Rover model with ease with this Metal Earth Model Kit from Fascinations! These amazingly detailed DIY models start as 4-inch square steel sheets and finish as amazing 3-D models. Use the easy-to-follow instructions included with the sheet to pop out the pieces, bend the tabs, and connect them at the attachment points! Mars Exploration Rover NASA's twin rovers, named Spirit and Opportunity, launched separately in 2003 and landed three weeks apart in January 2004. They made important discoveries about wet environments on ancient Mars that may have been favorable for supporting microbial life. Although Spirit ceased communicating with Earth in March 2010, Opportunity continues its work on the Red Planet.
- Fascinations Metal Earth - Mars Rover Edition
- 3D Laser Cut Model
- Assemble with connecting tabs, no glue required
- Assembled Size: 3.67" x 3.35" x 2.34"
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Remove parts from steel sheets, assemble yourself
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend