Metal Earth Buckeye Butterfly 3D Metal Model Kit
The Buckeye is found in southern Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia; all parts of the United States except the Northwest.. The bold pattern of eyespots and white bars on the upper wing surface is distinctive in much of its range. The eyespots likely serve to startle or distract predators, especially young birds.
- Unassembled Model – Easy to Follow Instructions
- Approximate Assembled Dimensions L 4" x W 2.25" x H 1.25" Per Kit
- Assembly Required - Skill Level: Easy
- No Glue or Solder Needed!
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend