Metal Earth Fascinations Space Shuttle Atlantis 3D Metal Model Kit
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The Space Shuttle Atlantis was the fourth shuttle built and the last one to fly. It was launched on its maiden voyage October 3rd 1985 and landed for the last time on July 12th 2011 at Cape Kennedy. By the end of its last flight Atlantis had orbited the Earth 4,848 times traveling nearly 126 million miles. The model is 3.9x2.75x1.95 inches when built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up.
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs.
- SPACE SHUTTLE ATLANTIS – 1 Sheet Model with an easy difficulty level. Assembled Size: 3.90 x 2.73 x 1.95 inches.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions.
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all.
We Also Recommend