Metal Earth German U-Boat Type XXI 3D Metal Model Kit
German U-Boat Type XXI: Were a class of German diesel-electric submarines designed during the Second World War. They were the first submarines able to operate primarily submerged rather than spending most of their time as surface ships.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Assembled Size:7.48” x 0.79” x 1.57”
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Snips and Tweezers are helpful
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend