Metal Earth ICONX Willys MB Jeep 3D Metal Model Kit
From 1941 to 1945, Willys brand produced 300,000 Willys MB Jeep models for the U.S. Army. This 4x4 utility truck was the original go-anywhere, do-anything vehicle during World War II. Every infantry regiment was provided with 144 Willys MB Jeep models.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Assembled Size:3.74" x 1.57" x 2"
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Snips and Tweezers are helpful
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend