Metal Earth Pan American China Clipper Airplane 3D Laser Cut Metal Model Boxed Kit
China Clipper was the first of three Martin M-130 four-engine flying boats built for Pan American Airways. In November of 1935 it was used to inaugurate the first commercial transpacific air service from San Francisco to Manila by way of Honolulu, Midway and Wake Island. It continued to fly the Pacific for the next eight years carrying approximately 3,500 passengers and 750,000 lbs of mail and freight.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From 2 Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Assembled Size:5.75" x 5.75"
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Snips and Tweezers are helpful
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend