Metal Earth Voyager Spacecraft 3D Metal Model Kit
The Voyager Spacecraft: Consist of two robotic probes that were built by Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Southern California and launched by NASA in 1977. Their primary mission was the exploration of Jupiter and Saturn. Both Voyagers are now tasked with exploring interstellar space.
- Unassembled Model - Easy to Follow Instructions
- From Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Assembled Size:1.38” x 1.77” x 6.7”
- No Glue or Solder Needed - Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Snips and Tweezers are helpful
- For ages 14 years and older
We Also Recommend