Piatnik Double Deck of Playing Cards - Picasso Paintings
Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, also known as Pablo Picasso, was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright who spent most of his adult life in France. Regarded as one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, he is known for co-founding the Cubist movement, the invention of constructed sculpture, the co-invention of collage, and for the wide variety of styles that he helped develop and explore. Suitable for Bridge, Canasta, Rummy and many more card games. Ideal for both novices and experienced players. These cards will stand out as beautiful, top quality for all your game playing.
- Contains 2 decks depicting paintings by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso
- Contains 2 decks of 55 playing cards each (includes jokers)
- Beautifully packaged with padded lid
- Made with the well-known high quality of Piatnik in Austria
- For ages 3 years old and up
We Also Recommend