PlanToys Preschool Dancing Alligator Pull Along Toy
When pulled along, the alligator moves his head and tail up and down making click-clack sound. Fun for kids and teaches gross motor skills and coordination. With PlanWood PlanToys took leftover sawdust and woodchips from their toy production and mixed it with our E zero glue. It's safe because the wood is not treated with heavy chemicals and the glue is free from formaldehyde. Using PlanWood for toy building definitely sets PlanToys apart from so many others companies, making sure that the entire tree is utilized, instead of just certain parts of it. For more than 30 years, PlanToys has been consistently developing its products and activities with a strong commitment to contribute positively to the world. By implementing best practices and taking innovation of toy-making and design to the next level, PlanToys has gained recognition for its values and sustainable play commitment. Sustainable play is the foundation of how their toys cultivate creative minds and bring children closer to nature. PlanToys are made using non-formaldehyde glue and water-based dyes.
- When pulled along, the alligator moves his head and tail up and down making click clack sound
- Made with PlanWood, utilizing leftover sawdust and wood pieces
- PlanToys designs toys to inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development
- PlanToys are made with sustainable materials using eco-friendly manufacturing
- For ages 12 months old and up
We Also Recommend