PlanToys Wood Game - Balancing Cactus
Plan Toy Balancing Cactus Game is a fun exciting game for 1-4 players. Each player takes turns adding pieces to the cactus, trying not to let it fall over. The players must estimate weight, size and placement to keep the cactus balanced. Sorting and decision making skills come into play. Balancing cactus is a fun way for a child to develop early math and analytical thinking skills. It is great for ages 3-8, and is the winner of four awards. For more than 30 years, PlanToys has been consistently developing its products and activities with a strong commitment to contribute positively to the world. By implementing best practices and taking innovation of toy-making and design to the next level, PlanToys has gained recognition for its values and sustainable play commitment. Sustainable play is the foundation of how their toys cultivate creative minds and bring children closer to nature. PlanToys are made from sustainable wood sources and are made using non-formaldehyde glue and water-based dyes.
- A fast-paced, exciting, award-winning game for 1-4 players
- Choose which pieces to add to the cactus without making it fall
- Develops basic math foundations through fun play and encourages cooperative play
- PlanToys are made from sustainable rubber wood using a non-toxic finish, non-formaldehyde glue and water-based dyes
- For ages 3 years old and up
We Also Recommend