PlanToys Wood Game - Balancing Cactus (Speial Edition)
Wow! This Special Black and White Edition of the award-winning Balancing Cactus Game is stunning as well as fun. It's all about strategy! The player that can build and balance the cactus without making it fall is the winner. This is a fun, exciting game for 1-4 players.The players must estimate weight, size and placement to keep the cactus balanced. Sorting and decision making skills come into play. Balancing Cactus Special Edition is a fun way for a child to develop early math and analytical thinking skills. For ages 3 years old and up. For more than 30 years, PlanToys has been consistently developing its products and activities with a strong commitment to contribute positively to the world. By implementing best practices and taking innovation of toy-making and design to the next level, PlanToys has gained recognition for its values and sustainable play commitment. Sustainable play is the foundation of how their toys cultivate creative minds and bring children closer to nature. PlanToys are made in Thailand from sustainable wood sources and are made using non-formaldehyde glue and water-based dyes.
- Special Black and White Edition of the classic Balancing Cactus game, a fast-paced, exciting, award-winning game for 1-4 players
- Use strategy to choose which pieces to add to the cactus without making it fall
- Develops basic math foundations through fun play and encourages cooperative play
- PlanToys are made from sustainable rubber wood using a non-toxic finish, non-formaldehyde glue and water-based dyes
- For ages 3 years old and up
We Also Recommend