Ravensburger Science X Activity Kit - Dinosaurs
Discover the secrets of the third dimension and find out how 3D optics really works. These fascinating activities will teach you how to use 3D glasses as well as make a stereoscope that turns two flat images into a 3-dimensional object. Contents: 3D Glasses, 2 Magnifying Lenses, 1 Stereoscope, 1 Packet of String, 4 Stereoscopic Image Cards, Tissue Paper, 3D Drawing Card, 3D Cage Image Card, 3D Image Card, 1 Plastic Ball, Detailed Instruction Manual. For ages 8 years old and up.
- 6 Amazing Science Activities, including how 3D glasses work
- Become a world-class stereoscopic master!
- Science X - Where Science, Fun & Learning Collide
- Exciting activities designed by experts, tested by kids
- For ages 8 years old and up
We Also Recommend