Squishable Mini Tutu Pug - 7" Plush
If a group of pugs is called a "grumble," what do you call a group of pugs in tutus? A "tumble"? No! You call them professionals, because despite their cute little smooshed faces and stumpy legs, pugs are surprisingly graceful. Have you ever seen a Pomeranian perform a perfect pirouette? Didn't think so. Even to this day, if you knock on the right door in Lyon, France, and say the right password (grumble) you'll be given a secret, full performance of Swan Lake starring the cutest and cuddliest Pug Performers on the Planet!
- An adorable stuffed animal in sphere form ready for hugs!
- Unbelievably soft, freakishly cuddly and cuter than a basket of puppies
- 7 squishy inches of Pug Performer, in a tutu!
- Surface washable using a damp cloth or sponge
- For ages 3 years and older
We Also Recommend