Toysmith Lalaloopsy Doll - Cherie Prim 'N' Proper
Lalaloopsy Dolls were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn. Each doll has her own personality that comes from the fabrics that were used to make her. They live in a fantastical world full of silly surprises. With your love, and a bit of imagination, the Lalaloopsy magic can go on forever. Cherie Prim ‘N’ Proper was sewn from a poodle skirt. She loves taking strolls in the park and keeping her hair perfectly groomed. She likes to look her best! Sewn on February 22nd (Walking the dog day). Shoes and clothes are removable for fashion play - Doll is 13" tall and designed for ages 3 years old and up.
- Lalaloopsy large doll Cherie Prim ‘N’ Proper is part of the Lalaloopsy Doll Collection
- Complete with a story of how she was a rag doll that was sewn from a poodle skirt and magically came to life
- Adorable doll is 13" tall and has articulated head, arms and legs
- Shoes and clothes can be removed for fashion play
- For ages 3 years old and up
We Also Recommend