Toysmith Lalaloopsy Doll - Keys Sharps 'N' Flats
Lalaloopsy were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn. Each doll has her own personality that comes from the fabrics that were used to make her. They live in a fantastical world full of silly surprises. With your love, and a bit of imagination, the Lalaloopsy magic can go on forever. Keys Sharps 'N' Flats was made from piano keys. She dreams of being a pop star but gets stage fright. Luckily, she has her friends to cheer her on and give her the courage to finish the show. Sewn on January 27th (Mozart's Birthday). Product Features: - Each Lalaloopsy character has a unique personality based on what she was made from - Shoes and clothes are removable for fashion play - Doll is 13" tall and designed for ages 3 years old and up.
- Lalaloopsy large doll Keys Sharps 'N' Flats is part of the Lalaloopsy Doll Collection
- Complete with a story of how she was a rag doll that was sewn from piano keys and magically came to life
- Adorable doll is 13" tall and has articulated head, arms and legs
- Shoes and clothes can be removed for fashion play
- For ages 3 years old and up
We Also Recommend