Baby Jack Blankets Lovey Chew Blanket Crinkle Toy Tag Square Sensory Toy (Traffic)
The Learning Lovey is a sensory tag blanket that brings security to kids. Inspired by Baby Jack who had an obsession for playing with ribbon tags. He would gravitate towards fidgeting with tags on blankets and toys. One night, Jack got his finger intertwined in a looped ribbon while trying to fall asleep and I vowed to make a safer product for kids that brought comfort, safety and education. We are the only product available that SEWS THE RIBBON TAGS SHUT for added safety. Care Directions: Our unique Learning Loveys can be used in many ways. Your child can rub or tug on our ribbon tags or snuggle our incredibly soft Learning Loveys. To clean, remove toy link and machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry in low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. We recommend air drying the 8x8 Crinkle Tag Square. A Variety of Designs! Modern, fun and a variety of fabrics to choose from that all encourage sensory play, development and comfort.
- The Learning Lovey is a sensory tag blanket that brings security to kids.
- Helps children develop cognitively, socially, and emotionally through sensory interaction.
- Ribbons are sewn shut, so little fingers don’t get stuck in the loops.
- Made with micro polyester that is paired with a minky, plush fleece textured backing that provides your child with comfort and security.
- Learn shapes, colors, numbers by finding the items on this Look & Find fabric!
We Also Recommend
Baby Jack Baby Sensory Crinkle & Teething Square Lovey Toy with Closed Ribbon Tags for Increased Stimulation: 8"X8" Airplanes
Baby Jack Blankets Baby Sensory, Security & Teething Closed Ribbon Tag 8"x8" Lovey Blanket with Minky Dot Fabric - Prayer (Non-Crinkle)