Cheengoo Organic Hand Crocheted Ring Rattle - Zebra
This soft and sweet Zebra is looking for a new friend. This Ring Rattle is easy for little hands to grasp and is lovingly hand crocheted using luxuriously soft yarn derived from the pulp of organically grown (Ecocert certified) and sustainably harvested (FSC certified) bamboo trees. Bamboo is one of the world’s fastest growing plant, making it an environmentally sustainable and renewable resource. Zebra Ring Rattle is approximately 6" tall and will make a cute and eco-friendly gift. Bamboo is also a renewable, sustainable resource. Designed in San Francisco, USA but lovingly hand-crocheted by a team of artisan women in China, mostly mothers and farmers working to provide their families with extra income for basic needs. Cheegoo provides free raining, flexible working hours and fair wage. Tested for highest standards of safety (ASTM and CPSIA). Materials: 100% Bamboo viscose yarn, Polyfill. For ages 6 months old and up. Washable on gentle cycle and tumble dry low.
- This soft and sweet Zebra is looking for a new friend!
- Zebra Rattle is cuddly soft and hand crocheted with organically grown and sustainably harvested bamboo bamboo yarn
- Ring shape is easy for little hands to grasp and the perfect organic gift.
- Rattle is approximately 6" tall
- For ages 6 months old and up
We Also Recommend