Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - 500 Pieces - Above Denver
Denver is nicknamed the “Mile-High City” because its official elevation is exactly one mile (5280 feet or 1609.3 meters) above sea level which makes it the highest major city in the United States. Enjoy attractions like the Downtown Aquarium, the Denver Botanical Gardens, the Denver Zoo, all encompassed in the large, 330-acre city park in the heart of Denver. Enjoy some quality time with family and friends as you put together a Dowdle Folk Art Puzzle. Eric Dowdle captivates people of all ages with the wit, charm and detail in which he portrays a scene. This high quality puzzle will measure 16" x 20" when done.
- Enjoy this 500-piece jigsay puzzle featuring Denver, the “Mile-High City”
- Features art by Eric Dowdle, whose attention to detail lets you feel as if you have actulaly "been there" and can't wait to go back!
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell, with fun and entertaining items to find within the artwork
- Comes in a re-closable collector's box with sleeve, with a full color image insert and resealable bag to store puzzle pieces for future use
- Made in the USA with high quality materials; finished size is 16" x 20"
We Also Recommend