Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - 500 Pieces - Jackson Hole
Before the 1870’s, Jackson Hole was simply the Native Americans hunting and ceremonial grounds. The town was eventually settled but didn’t receive its official name until 1893 named after David Edward “Davey” Jackson, who trapped beavers in the area in the late 1820s. Today, Jackson Hole boasts three major ski areas: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Snow King Mountain, and the Grand Targhee Resort, with Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks nearby which are major tourist attractions all year. Enjoy discovering the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar and entertainment at the Jackson Hole Playhouse with Eric’s folk art puzzle. Enjoy some quality time with family and friends as you put together a Dowdle Folk Art Puzzle. Eric Dowdle captivates people of all ages with the wit, charm and detail in which he portrays a scene. This high quality puzzle will measure 16" x 20" when done.
- Enjoy all the fun aspects of Jackson Hole, Wyoming with this 500-piece jigsaw puzzle
- Features art by Eric Dowdle, whose attention to detail lets you feel as if you have actulaly "been there" and can't wait to go back!
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell, with fun and entertaining items to find within the artwork
- Comes in a re-closable collector's box with sleeve, with a full color image insert and resealable bag to store puzzle pieces for future use
- Made in the USA with high quality materials; finished size is 16" x 20"
We Also Recommend