Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - Camping Adventure - 300 Piece
This is the life! Camping in the wilderness and spending time outdoors with family and friends is more than just relaxing, it’s rejuvenating. But how did camping become so popular? Thomas Hiram Holding, a British traveling tailor, is often seen as the father of modern camping, thanks to his adventurous spirit in popularizing different types of camping. He even wrote The Campers Handbook in 1908, to share his passion of the great outdoors with the world. Breathe in the deep mountain air and stretch those tight muscles in the warm sunlight to prepare for your next best camping adventure in this folk art puzzle.
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell
- Fun and entertaining items are found within the intricate details of the artwork
- Full color image insert with extra zip-lock baggie
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve
- Made in America from high quality materials
We Also Recommend