Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - Charleston - 1000 Piece
As the oldest city in South Carolina, Charleston is known for its rich history, well-preserved and colorful architecture, vast restaurant community, and friendly people. Charleston's unique culture, which blends traditional Southern U.S., English, French, and West African elements, is evidenced in the unique accent of it's citizens. Known as the Holy City because of it's early toleration of all Protestant religions, Charleston's horizon is full of church steeples, as are seen in this painting. Depicted with a glowing sunset over the Ashley River, Southern warmth and charm come alive in this colorful piece of art. Eric Dowdle's love for people and places is expressed in his signature style of storytelling, and he paints some of the world's most recognizable locations. His unique perspective brings each painting of the cities, towns, stadiums, landmarks, fun, and festivals that represent the world around us to life.
- Each puzzle has a colorful story to tell - by Artist Eric Dowdle
- Fun and entertaining items are found within the intricate details of the artwork
- Full color image insert with extra zip-lock baggie
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve
- Made in America from high quality materials
We Also Recommend