Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - History of Cars - 500 Piece
Calling all car lovers, it’s time to reeve up your engines, travel in style, and make your competition jealous! Cars throughout history are coming together in one of Eric’s folk art paintings, polished to shine like they were made yesterday. Invented in 1886, the automobile became one of the top inventions that changed the world in better travel, convenience, and independence, thanks to men like Karl Benz, Henry Ford, and Louis Chevrolet. Shortly after, the first automobile race was held, bringing the sport quickly into popularity. See which classic models top your list in Eric’s painting as you explore cars throughout history.
- Fun 500-piece puzzle showing cars throughout time featuring art by Eric Dowdle
- Finished puzzle size is 16" x 20"
- Fun and entertaining items are found within the intricate details of the artwork
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve, full color image insert, and extra zip-lock baggie
- Made in America from high quality materials
We Also Recommend