Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - Sydney - 1000 Pieces
“G’day mate!” Welcome to Sydney Australia. Originally a prison colony for England, the settlers scratched a harsh existence from the shores of what would become known as Port Jackson. The hard scrabble existence forged a hearty people who fiercely love their land. In Eric’s first Australian painting, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, known to locals as “the coat hanger,” stands proudly above historic Luna Park with the globally identifiable Sydney Opera House sitting in stately elegance against the Sydney skyline. Featuring activities popular with tourists and boats out on the harbor, Eric’s painting brings out some of Australia’s most populous city’s popular areas and parks. Spend some time down under in Sydney, where hearts are warm and the drinks are cold. See the world through the eyes of Folk Artist, Eric Dowdle. From the delightful perspectives that he paints, he captivates people of all ages with the wit, charm and detail in which he portrays a scene.
- Fun 1000-piece puzzle of Sydney, Australia - Artist is Eric Dowdle
- Finished puzzle size is 16" x 20"
- Fun and entertaining items are found within the intricate details of the artwork
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve, full color image insert, and extra zip-lock baggie
- Made in America from high quality materials
We Also Recommend