Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzle - The Black Hills - 1000 Piece
You will enjoy discovering the sacred nature of the Black Hills in this 1000-piece puzzle as you piece together the mammoth monuments celebrating great men of our land and nations history. Both Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial monuments are nestled in the Black Hills, a small isolated mountain range rising from the Great Plains of North America in western South Dakota and extending into Wyoming. These monuments honor the heritage of 5 great men, U.S. Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln and Oglala Lakota Chief, Henry Standing Bear. Upon completion of this colorful and picturesque scene, you will enjoy the feeling of this historic region of the great American Land.
- Fun and entertaining items are found within the intricate details of the artwork.
- Full color image insert with extra zip-lock baggie.
- Finished puzzle measures 19.25" x 26.6"
- Re-closable collectors box with sleeve.
- Made in America from high quality materials.
We Also Recommend